The skin of a baby represents a state of perfect health and beauty. Babies have very delicate skin. Also, it has a better capacity for absorption than adult skin. For this reason, you need the mildest and safest natural ingredients for babies.
Ancient healthcare wisdom, Ayurveda, has the perfect skincare offering for babies, which not only protects their natural moisture and skin tone, but also helps them grow physically and mentally.
The following are some of the best Ayurvedic skincare products for babies that every parent should know about -
Ayurvedic baby massage oil (Buy here)
Infused with the goodness of coconut oil, sweet almond oil, ashwagandha, licorice, and many other Ayurvedic herbs, Ayurvedic baby massage oil helps to -
• stimulate the nervous development,
• strengthen the bones,
• enhance muscle growth
• enable the baby to rapidly reach the growth milestones
• purifiy deeper layers of skin and open skin pores
• improve blood circulation
• boost skin immunity
Ayurvedic baby bath powder (Buy here)
A baby's sensitive and delicate skin needs extra protection from the environment, as well as the harmful chemicals that are present in most baby skincare products. Ayurvedic baby bath powder helps to -
• retain the natural moisture of baby skin
• prevent rashes, dryness, and dullness in the baby's skin.
• shield against infections
• gently remove sweat, dust, and dead skin cells
• detoxify the skin and improve skin tone
• protect from skin allergies
• boost immunity in baby skin
Ayurvedic baby hair oil (Buy here)
This is one of the best Ayurvedic hair care products for babies comes with the amazing benefits of hair-enhancing ayurvedic herbs like bhringraj, shikakai, and many more. It helps to -
• protect the baby scalp from infections
• prevent redness, swelling, and itching in the scalp
• enhance hair growth
• darken the natural hair color.
• improve circulation in the scalp and head
Ayurvedic baby hair wash (Buy here)
Most of the baby shampoos available in the market have numerous hazardous chemicals like preservatives, artificial colors, fragrances, and so on. Besides, these shampoos extract the natural moisture from the baby's scalp and make it dry.
On the other hand, Ayurvedic baby hair wash should consist of completely natural ingredients. Therefore, some of the ideal herbs for baby hair wash are - nourishing amla, purifying fenugreek, lemon, etc.
An ayurvedic baby hair wash helps to -
• gently cleanse the sweat, dirt, and sebum stuck in the baby scalp
• open the skin pores and balance the oil secretion in the scalp
• protect the natural moisture in the baby scalp
• enhance the hair growth naturally.