A nourishing Ayurvedic hair tonic that helps to
- naturally enhance hair volume by purifying the blood supply to the scalp and enhancing nutrition to the hair roots;
- enriches nutritional supply to the scalp and strengthens the hair roots;
- enhances the thickness and density of hair;
- protects hair from hair fall, dandruff, and premature greying; strengthens the hair shaft, prevents hair thinning and breakage;
- protects the scalp from infections, swelling, inflammation, and itching;
- brings the intense rejuvenating properties of Vitamin C and enhances the wound healing in the skin;
- gently removes the dust, sweat and dead skin cells clogging the skin pores
Combine with our Ayurvedic Hair Regrowth Oil for improved results.
Country of Origin: Made in Australia from local and imported ingredients.
Withania somnifera (Ashwaganda), Phyllanthus emblica (Amla) berries, Chickpeas,Trigonella foenum-graecum (Fenugreek) Seeds, Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) leaves, Eclipta prostrata (Bhringraj), Nardostachys jatamansi (Jatamansi), Rosemary Essential Oil
1. Mix 2 tbsp (varies depending on hair volume and condition) of hair mask with water to make a thin paste.
2. Apply all over the scalp and massage in circular motion for 2 mins. (Best achieved with our Scalp Massage Brush.
3. Cover the hair and let it sit for 30 to 60 mins.
4. Rinse with plain water. Make sure to cleanse completely to remove all products from scalp. (Best achieved with our Scalp Massage Brush.)
5. Wash your hair as normal. (optional) Avoid using the shampoos completely and switch to plant based no soap shampoos when required.
Repeat 1 to 2 times a week for best results.
Avoid using soaps and harsh chemicals on skin and switch to plant based no soap cleansers and mineral based cosmetics.