One of a kind Ayurvedic blend that helps to naturally condition the hair. Free from all harmful chemicals, this unique preparation
- naturally conditions the hair, improves hair appearance, and makes them soft, silky and shinier;
- also naturally enhances the hair color with the color enhancing effect of Bhringaraj and Amla;
- prevents burning sensation, irritation, and itching in the scalp;
- enhances the rate of wound healing and promotes new hair growth;
- reduces the rate of aging, and protects against hair thinning and early color change of hair.
Combine with our Ayurvedic hair wash Powder for no soap toxin free alternative to shampoo.
Country of Origin: Made in Australia from local and imported ingredients
Eclipta prostrata (Bringraj), Hibiscus Petals, Phyllanthus emblica (Amla) berries, Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) leaves, Aloevera Extract, Cocos nucifera Extract, Rosmarinus officinalis Essential Oil
1. Mix 2 tbsp (varies depending on hair volume and condition) of hair mask with water to make a thin paste.
2. Apply all over the scalp and massage in circular motion for 2 mins. (Best achieved with our Scalp Massage Brush.
3. Cover the hair and let it sit for 30 to 60 mins.
4. Rinse with plain water. Make sure to cleanse completely to remove all products from scalp. (Best achieved with our Scalp Massage Brush.)
5. Wash your hair as normal. (optional) Avoid using the shampoos completely and switch to plant based no soap shampoos when required.
Repeat every week for best results.
Avoid using soaps and harsh chemicals on skin and switch to plant based no soap cleansers and mineral based cosmetics.