Mum's Mill Adai (Lentil Pancake) Mix is made from 100% whole grains and spices.
Toor Dal, Rice, *Mung Dal, *Chickpea, Urid Dal, Cumin seed, Carom seeds, Black Pepper, Chilli, Salt, Curry leaves.
*Ingredients marked with * are grown in Australia.
To Prepare Pancake Batter:
1. In a wide vessel put your desired quantity Mum's Mill Adai Mix & add some water to make a thick batter. Add water till you get a thick pouring consistency. Adjust salt if required.
2. Cover and keep aside the batter for 10 minutes.
To Make Adai:
1. Heat a skillet grease well.
2. Add a ladle of batter and make thick pancakes
3. Add drops of oil/ghee around the edges to get a crispy end.
4. Let cook for few minutes flip and cook other side.
5. Serve hot with traditional accompaniments like chutneys or stew